The Office of Population Research (OPR) at Princeton University is a leading demographic research and training center. OPR has a distinguished history of contributions in formal demography and the study of fertility change. In recent years there has been increasing research activity in the areas of health and wellbeing, social demography, and migration and urbanization.
- Medical Abortions Obtained Through Online Telemedicine Shown to be Effective, Safe James Trussell, Charles and Marie Robertson Professor of Public and International Affairs, Emeritus
- Congratulations Anne Case - Newly Elected Fellow to the American Academy of Arts and Sciences Anne C.Case, Alexander Stewart 1886 Professor of Economics and Public Affairs
- Congratulations - Newly Elected Fellow to American Academy of Arts and Sciences Dalton Conley, Henry Putnam University Professor in Sociology
- Doug Massey recently made a cameo appearance on Adam Ruins Everything in a segment about the proposed border wall. Douglas S.Massey, Henry G. Bryant Professor of Sociology and Public Affairs; Director, Office of Population Research
- Politics & Polls #30: Immigration & Border Control Douglas S.Massey, Henry G. Bryant Professor of Sociology and Public Affairs; Director, Office of Population Research